Operational Team Lead EMEA PTAC
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operational Team Lead EMEA PTAC active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Demonstrable experience managing in customer-facing role in IT, Networking or Telecommunications industries.
• Strong data communications related to a technical background
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage under stressful conditions
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work in a matrix organization.
• Open-minded, analytical and critical thinker.
• Ability to influence and manage change, and drive process improvements.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent English language communication skills - written and verbal.
• Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and to manage stakeholders.
• Good negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strong ability to manage conflicting priorities and to multi-task.
• Mindful of regional and global, strategic goals, while designing local improvements.
• Team player, customer-focused and results-oriented.
• Supervises and coordinates daily/weekly activities, resource allocation and operations of the EMEA PTAC team.
• Manage a local team of level 1 and level 2 engineers.
• Contribute to the development and directly implement the global JTAC strategy.
• Define and Document a career plan for the engineers to facilitate the development of technical talent through a structured program aligned with the current and future business needs.
• Retention and development of top talent is a key requirement.
• Develop people and take action to keep the employees engaged, motivated and highly productive.
• Proactively recognize and resolve conflicts and people issues as they arise.
• Develop strong partnerships with Client's Customer Services teams.
• Actively provide necessary on-the-job coaching to PTAC engineers to prepare the team to consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Define strategies to optimize the utilization of the resources available while consistently delivering high-quality service.
• Develop, promote and drive the team to meet or exceed the objectives for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Engage with the team to work with customers and Juniper peers, to deliver a remarkable customer experience.
• Manage engineers to coordinate and execute high-profile escalations providing all necessary assistance to Customer and Sales teams.
• Encourage teamwork and sharing of best practices and technical knowledge within the JTAC organization.
• Manage workload within the team, and drive continuous improvement in case handling, in line with the company's TL9000 requirements.
• Develop excellent working relationships with the managers from the Juniper TAC organization and customer service teams.
• Partner with other managers to highlight and work on addressing issues that affect the JTAC organization globally.
• Contribute to CS or cross-functional project teams to drive improvements in service delivery processes and/or products.
• Develop a deep understanding of the team KPIs and factors that impact them. Analyze reports, develop and implement necessary improvements, measure the outcomes.
• Assist with the technical resolution of service requests in the PTAC, ensuring SR closure targets are met.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.