Technical analyst - French speaker
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 70 consultants.
The success of our strategy is based on 3 pillars, enabling us to position ourselves as Business partner Services & Solutions for our Clients:
1. Services: Consulting, Applications & Infra Services, Managed Service
2. Digitalization: EASYDO Software factory, Innovative Business Solutions, Enterprise Applications, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence
3. Industrialization: Automation, Cybersecurity, Back Office BPO
Consulting, Integration, Training, Support & Maintenance
Our role is to make you succeed your projects!
• Bachelor's degree; at least 5 year of progressively responsible experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Higher education and/or experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified may be interchangeable on a year for year basis.
• Fundamental knowledge of basic systems analysis.
• Knowledge of a broad range of relevant computer systems, applications, and/or related equipment.
• Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
• Basic knowledge of advanced operating system, network, or application management tasks.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise
Ability to identify technical specifications to meet user needs including operating system and network or application configuration.
• Skills in planning, organizing, and adapting within a multi-tasking environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations
Nice to have:
• Ability to identify technical specifications to meet user needs including operating system and network or application configuration
• Experience with web services: REST and/or SOAP”
• Responsible for the collection, analysis, and documentation of the business requirements (redaction of the business requirements in coordination with the other business analyst)
• Understand client’s priorities of projects and requests. Assess client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs and recommends options, risks and cost vs. Benefits;
• Write and communicate functional requirements for the implementation of business solutions; (in partnership with the 2 developers in my team)
• Coordinate with other teams to delivering functional requirements; (with the analysts and developers)
• Define test strategy along with detailed test cases and coordinate to have test results validated during user acceptance testing;
• Work with various development teams and users to ensure needs and builds are done as expected and within time and budget.
• Participate in daily meetings in order to ensure the proper implementation of the project