Business Protection Specialist (Linux, Dev, Scripting & Automation)
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Good experience in IT Administration & Operations with knowledge of UNIX based systems (3-5 years)
• Good Knowledge of Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX Shell Scripting (e.g sh, ksh, bash, sed, awk)
• Webservices (REST, SOAP)
• Knowledge of security best practices for systems administration, QA practices and procedures
• Experience in producing technical documentation
• Fluent in English and ability to work in a team locally and virtually
• Basic knowledge of Windows Server OS
• General knowledge of HTML, PL/SQL
• Knowledge of BMC Truesight Server Automation suite (Compliance & Reporting)
• Experience with Network Architecture, Technologies and Infrastructure: proxy, routing, DNS, load balancers, network services and protocols, ssh proxying/tunneling, LDAP client, VLANs, NTP
• Experience with Veritas Cluster, VMware virtualization
• Knowledge of Perl and / or Ruby.
The Business Protection Specialist will provide tool set and support for vulnerability remediation, monitoring, patching activities management, reporting for management teams. He / She will be working for scripting and maintaining scripts, operating & improving the security solutions and applications.
The Business Protection Specialist will need to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the tool implementation, working with SME and experts towards the overall tool strategy of the Security Teams, with focus on scripting, automation and security.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Scripting, maintaining & automation of scripts for the managed Security platforms
• Provide technical analysis and recommendations to customers
• Contribute to technical documentation, deliver with commitment according to the agreed time / complexity estimations
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2/3 day per week depending on the project
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.