Data Warehouse Technical Analyst - Banking
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
• Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL);
• 3+ years’ experience in business & system analysis;
• Good command of English;
• Previous experience with implementations of Data management solutions (Data warehouse, reporting systems);
• At least 3+ years’ experience as business/system analyst in banking area, MIS would be an advantage.
We will appreciate if you:
• Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
• Are familiar with Data warehouse, data integration and BI technologies
• Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
• Have experience with Data solutions (Data Warehouse, specific tools, reporting solutions, technologies);
• Have good presentation skills;
• Are focused on finding solutions;
• Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues;
• Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
• Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress;
• Were involved in GDPR implementation in banking industry;
• Have experience with AbInitio tooling solutions.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiast business systems analyst to join our team and engage in projects for the Data area.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admins, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements;
• Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
• Analyse impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment;
• Provide effort estimates for the analysis work;
• Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications;
• Participate in the solution design, support development and testing;
• Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
• Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilizatio;
• Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
• Interesting salary conditions;
• Undetermined period of contract;
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial);
• Medical insurance;
• Official trainings and certifications;
• English, French, soft skills trainings;
• Lunch tickets;
• Yearly professional evaluation;
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships;
• Professional and friendly working environment.