Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Deep knowledge and proven experience with CSS and Responsive/Fluid design implementation - Must
• Strong understanding of ReactJS and building reusable React Components, supports PC and Mobile both - Must
• Team Player – Share, collaborate, inspire, and communicate to achieve a common goal
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
• Quick learner, creative, problem solver
• High level English
Requirements - Advantages
• Experience with Redux and Redux Saga libraries
• Experience with Typescript
• Unit and Automation tests
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, GIT etc.
• Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Participate in the development lifecycle from concept to release
• Collaborate with other developers, product managers, QA and operations in an agile environment
• Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions