Information Security Consultant
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline;
• Typically, 2-5 or more years of related work experience;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in vulnerability assessments and/or penetration testing;
• Engineering background in software is preferred;
• Hands-on experience working with various security assessment tools such as Burp Suite Pro, Fortify, Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 Nexpose or other similar software security solutions;
• Advanced knowledge of Windows and UNIX/Linux platforms;
• Good understanding of software development and working experience with any one of the higher-level programing languages or scripting;
• Knowledge of Splunk/ELK is a plus;
• Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK methodology is a plus;
• Advanced knowledge of application mobile security is a plus;
• Strong technical acumen securing software and hardware;
• Advanced communication skills catered to a wide variety of audiences including verbal, written and presentation skills;
• Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering, consulting and leading;
• Good analytical and problem solving skills;
• English – advanced;
• Putting customers first.
• Work on multiple products and must have the ability to develop and present secure solutions and remediation advice to leadership and technical teams;
• Perform penetration testing and to leverage security tools including managing the
installation, deployment and maintenance of shared instances of these tools, performing security assessments, interpreting results and providing reports and deliverables to the customer(s);
• Evaluate and include other static code analyzers, dynamic code analyzers, malware scanning tools, and Infrastructure scanning technologies as appropriate;
• Work closely with Business Team and product Development Team to:
-Align security solution to overall the Customer’s products;
-Certify the Customer’s products are aligned with cyber security standard;
• Apply security throughout the product development lifecycle using Secure Development Lifecycle processes and techniques;
• Continually review and enhance existing knowledge of security aspects of the Customer’s product sets and technologies;
• Partner with Product Development Teams in order to remediate risks identified by Product Security;
• Capture Remediation data to provide dashboard and metrics to senior management;
• Provide consultancy and a proactive approach to earn the trust of Product Teams.
• Money is overrated. Not everything is money. While we do provide plenty of it we provide something better too. We provide you with the means to succeed.
• Professional but friendly working environment. No politics. Friendly environment. We value friendship and common sense.
• Meal tickets – peanuts, but it’s there. We provide it.
• We provide a career path - we love to promote from within.
• Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.). Not sure though that you can bring beer at the office.