Full-stack Java developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Axway active
View all jobs Full-stack Java developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
To go quickly, go alone. To go far, go together.
As part of Axway, you’ll pursue your goals for professional and personal growth alongside the most capable, inventive, and dedicated minds in data integration technology.
You’ll join us in promoting and perfecting the value of Axway AMPLIFY™, our groundbreaking hybrid integration platform that enables enterprises to seamlessly connect their people, systems, customers and ecosystems using industry-leading API, SaaS, Cloud, MFT, B2B, and Content Collaboration solutions. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
• Experience with an object-oriented development language (Java, C#, C++);
• Experience with a backend framework (Spring, Django, Express);
• SQL or NoSQL databases (Oracle Database and MongoDB);
• Interest for software development best practices: (A)TDD, Pair programming, continuous integration & co;
• Good mood and strong personality;
• Passion to design elegant solutions to complex problems;
• Ability to work in a team, to interact efficiently with other people;
Nice to have
• Experience with modern frontend technologies and Node.js-based tooling (React, Angular);
• Good understanding of RESTful web architectures;
• Working knowledge of virtualization techniques (VMWare, Docker, VirtualBox);
• Experience with ETL scenarios;
• Experience with end-to-end CI and CD pipelines;
We are looking for an open-minded, savvy, computer jock Java Core Developer willing to venture into the entire life cycle of a feature; in addition to development, you will find yourself being involved in architecture, quality assurance, operations, design and many other challenging activities.
You will be a key member of an agile team, working alongside developers, Product Owners, Project Architects, Product Line Managers, Technical Writers and a local manager.
Contribute to the strategic decisions on the new features and the technical choices;
Imagine, design and develop new features from A to Z as a team;
Brainstorm to imagine a solution to a customer problem;
Prototype a possible solution when needed;
Make sketches of the User Interface;
Develop and evaluate User Stories;
Design and develop code and automated tests;
Improve and sharpen the tools we use every day to develop and test.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
Career development is one of Axway’s major company values and we are deeply committed to helping you leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for you.
Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, soft-skills and language) to insure your integration and your performance;
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits;
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals;
- Get challenged with important tasks that can help you show your full potential and obtain new skills;
- Working time that can be flexible when needed;
- Working from home 5 days per month;
- More paid vacation (25 days per year);
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!