Commercial Modeller with Italian/French/Spanish/German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Commercial Modeller with Italian/French/Spanish/German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
BACKGROUND, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Preferably completed degree in accounting or finance, or economics.
• Demonstrable experience in industrial accounting and financial deal construction especially in pricing (highly desirable).
• Strong analytical and numerical skills to analyse and develop financial scenarios (using spreadsheet or other financial reporting package).
• Good level of English and Italian/French/Spanish/German
• Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines and business pressures.
• Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
Building Financial Case
• Provide feedback to Bid teams during the solution-building phase on impact of modelling risk mitigations such as volume and inflation. The works may require several scenarios modelling.
• Responsible for collating and communicating the critical data requirements to develop commercially viable business case.
• Facilitating the deal governance, in particular in the area of Accounting, Tax, Risk and Finance Review with the relevant SME (Subject Matter Expert) and the designated approvers.
• Review the business case with IO/GTM Pricing Leader and participate in review with Senior Management, internally to secure the approval.
• Advising Bid teams about the specific commercial considerations of bids such as commercial assumptions to be captured about price review and currency fluctuations (examples)
• Knowledge share within Commercial & Bids Pricing Group
• Ensuring the continuous learning so he/she can advise other about various aspects of deal such as pricing trend on certain component of the business case.
• Responsible for collating, analysing and communicating the critical data requirements to develop commercially viable business case.
• Continuous development of pricing and business models that meet market needs and deliver competitive advantage.