Senior Compliance Analyst
Senior Compliance Analyst withinSecond Level Controls is a transversal role covering control testing for Société Générale entities across geographical locations. The role requires in-depth knowledge of control framework and understanding the compliance controls. In this role, your main objectives are the verification of the definition and the effective performance of first-level controls and the quantitative & qualitative review of their results. Your role will be to perform Second Level tests on Permanent Supervision controls to ensure risks are identified and adequate controls are in place to mitigate/minimize the impact. You will be analyzing controls, by understanding the risk for which the control has been established and share the control testing conclusions and recommendations to the management for further improvement in terms of spreading the knowledge on controls to safeguard environment.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As a Senior Compliance Analyst in Second Level Controls, your main objectives are:
- Provide support for Second level of Controls assessment for Compliance Risks, mainly in terms of documentation assessment of each existing level 1 controls (Design and Execution of the second level control form) based on a defined and associated Control Plan.
- Reporting on related results (reporting of the findings & recommendations in a clear & crisp manner)
- Follow-up of the related remediation actions.
- Core/Key Responsibilities (include below but not limited to):
- Basic communication skills and knowledge of risk and controls
A little about You:
- Should have understanding of Banking activities
- Understanding of Compliance Risks (like Market Abuse, Market Rules like Volcker & French Banking Law (FBL), Client Protection & Management, Data Protection, FATCA, CRS, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Ethics & Conduct, AML, KYC, Sanctions & Embargos).
- Good to have: exposure to Audit, Quality check or Controls
- Communication skills
- Production mindset
- Knowledge of risks and controls
- Ability to understand Banking business lines and Support Units & banking products
- Basic experience in risk/ control/ audit/compliance
- Good excel skills
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs (e.g. foreign language courses)
- Work from Home 2 days/week