Reporting Specialist with VBA
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together to contribute to the growth of our excellence center. You will have activities that combine analytical and reporting skills with VBA programming skills to produce management indicators.
Your role in a Nutshell:
Management of indicators
- Management and production of indicators (Recurring indicator reports);
- Production of monthly dashboards;
- Presents and provides assistance on reports produced;
- Maintains and updates indicator reports;
- Maintains and develops Excel macros and Microstrategy requests by automating the production of indicator reports;
- Participate in or take charge of new reporting needs (example: preparation of GAM Committees).
- Is the Key user for internal support teams;
- Defines the ticketing processes and documents.;
- Contributes to improving the quality and evolution of ticketing;
- Shape on the tool;
- Manage the configuration;
- Performs regular points with the ITSM team: EDB writing, Recipe for evolutions, incident corrections and ITSM upgrade.
- User assistance;
- Site administration;
- Training for internal users;
- Construction and configuration of the team space.
- User assistance;
- Installation of the macro on the workstations of the support teams;
- Maintenance and evolution of the tool.
- Monthly production of the DSO / SRS Newsletter.
• Experience in a similar reporting position;
• EXCEL experience (pivot tables, graphs and advanced formulas);
• VBA knowledge;
• SQL knowledge - would be an advantage;
• PowerPoint knowledge (slide design, graphics);
• French and English advanced level;
• SharePoint experience will be a plus;
• Experience with ticketing tools (JUMP, Microstrategy).
We also value:
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• An aptitude for analysis and synthesis, structured thinking, attention to detail;
• Team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority and yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home.