Accounts Receivable and Collections Agent with French
WE ARE HIRING!!! Accounts Receivable and Collections Agent with French !!!
The recruitment process is online, via phone and/or Skype
• Proficiency in English and French;
• Attention to detail and thoroughness;
• Accounting capabilities and analyzing information;
• Customer service-oriented;
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• General accounting skills;
• PC Proficiency;
• Data entry skills;
• Experience working in a shared-services environment. Responsibilities • Tracks outstanding amounts due to the organization apply for payments, and follow-ups with Clients to speed collections.
• Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
• Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data;
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
• Track and log outstanding balances to reduce Days Sales Outstanding and provide insight on reasons for delayed collections;
• Facilitate swift payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts;
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues;
• Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status and provide summary reports to internal business units;
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
• Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture. Work-life balance • Motivational financial package & flexible benefits;
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.