All-season internships @Angajatori de Top
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs All-season internships @Angajatori de Top active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job.
“All-season” internships give you the flexibility you need: various domains to train in, part-time or full-time schedule, multiple sessions throughout the year, with varying durations (from 3 to 12 months, depending on the department).
No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
In our Shared Services Center we now have internship opportunities in Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, Sales Administration and Marketing & Communication.
Let’s talk, if:
- You are a student (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
- You are fluent in English and also in French, Italian or Spanish;
- You are interested in developing yourself;
- You take pride in your team spirit;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are task-oriented and show initiative;
- You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
- You are familiar with: Word & Excel processing, E-mail, Internet.
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects;
- Communicate with the other departments or clients in your preferred language: English or French, Italian, Spanish;
- Get involved in our vibrant internal culture;
- Find new opportunities to grow.
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Real business challenges;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
- An experienced mentor to guide you;
- Various programs, depending on the department (duration between 3 to 12 month).
- Apply here, mentioning the department of your choice
- We’ll have a phone call to get to know each other
- We will hold an assessment to see your language skills and competencies
- Join us on your first day as a Michelin intern!