Senior IP Software Configuration Engineer
We are working for a French customer network. Our team is split between France and Romania. Our mission is to perform simple and complex IP operation on the network in BH in order to evolve the network to maximize its robustness and availability.
You will understand our customer's technical network architectures, current challenges and objectives help the customer to automate the IP production line with SDN transform the IP configurations currently performed in manual mode into automatic actions improve the productivity and the quality of our implementations (confs checks) in order to respond more quickly to the requirements of our internal customers provide prompt and appropriate follow-up with regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies or equivalent
· A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Python 3, Ansible, YANG, XML, Java.
· You master the CISCO SDN NSO solution
· Autonomous in the realization of the software scripts and know how to take initiatives
· IP Network, Backbone and Datacentre knowledge is a plus
· Good interpersonal skills and listening skills, know how to synthesize, communicate and coordinate
· Ability to write detailed technical documents.
· Ability to logically analyse a technical problem, ability to adapt to a constantly changing technical environment.
· Strength of proposal on innovative solutions and / or scenarios for the realization of projects
· Communicate at the requested frequency, on the requested day, project progress reports
· Highly motivated individual who is interested in and excited by learning cutting edge cloud, networking and virtualization technologies
· Driven by self-learning and improvement and can prove strong customer focus and negotiation skills
· French language is a plus.
What does Nokia offer you?
· Competitive salary based on your experience
· Performance, Christmas and Easter bonuses
· Interaction with international teams
· E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for technical training and personal development
· Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
· Various certifications
· Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
· Flexible time and teleworking
· 24+ paid days-off · Sports, Wellness and Culture reimbursement
· Public Transport/Private Parking allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
· Meal tickets + extra food allowance
· Private health and life insurance
· Kindergarden/after-school reimbursement
· Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
· One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.