Internship - Software Specification Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship - Software Specification Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. We are proud of our internships through which we provide hands-on educational experience for a diverse pool of talented and highly motivated students. If you are one of them and can prove your interest and skills in object-oriented programming (with a focus on C++), this is the internship opportunity you have been looking for!
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be part of a young team to help build and maintain Nokia software solutions for various applications and customer bases.
What we offer:
- Participation to in-house trainings to gain solid knowledge about ... in the first ... months;
- Work shadowing sessions with technical experts of the team to support you with the learning process;
- An appointed buddy whom you can reach to for guidance; Hands-on experience in ...;
- Insight into the telecom industry, exposure to Nokia’s corporate environment and access to a network of professionals and other interns like you;
- Flexible schedule to encourage you pursuing your university studies in parallel and a compensation& benefits package to boost your student budget
- Analyze customer / system requirements and break them down to entity technical requirements
- Document product and system design in the form of flow-charts, UML models, and detailed functional requirements
- Analyze performance aspects related to different functional requirements – especially dependencies between HW and platform performance and the SW architecture
- Elaborate system and product test strategies (translate customer requirements into testable features)
- Performing impact analysis and high-level effort estimates for different requirements and exploring/deciding on design options based on this Required competencies: - C++11 knowledge, Boost - Requirement analysis
- Functional specification
- Software Architecture principles
- Object Oriented Data modeling and design
- Software testing principles
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.