Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Are you looking to have an opportunity to work within innovative technology and support our 5G and IoT journey? Join Nokia and help us to build technology to connect the world! This is a great opportunity to be part of 5G and Digital transformation revolution! Nokia Monetization solutions support the digital experience of end-customers and enables services providers to implement innovative business models and unlock new revenue opportunities in a 5G world. As part of Nokia Software Digital Experience-Monetization application services team, we are looking for experienced developer and architects to customize our Monetization products and Solution. You will design, write and deliver software and infrastructure to improve the reliability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services. You will drive monetization services towards achieving world class compliance through automation, development and collaboration with multiple engineering teams across and beyond the organization.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Develop and implement new product features.
- Analyse reported product defects and fix as required.
- Participate in requirements analysis, feature breakdown and estimates.
- Provide input and recommendations to high level product architecture.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required - candidates with Master´s degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering will be more relevant.
- 2+ years’ experience in Software Development or QA
- Experience in working on Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience in working with Java
- Understanding on Cloud Infrastructures like OpenStack
- Experience in working with Java, Spring framework, Spring Boot and J2EE
- Knowledge of key software design patterns
- Experience with test-driven/business driven/domain driven development and unit testing frameworks
- Database knowledge: Operational experience in using Non-SQL Dbs like Aerospike
- Experience working in Policy or Charging domains is considered an asset
- Any DevOps or test automation skill is considered a plus
- Highly developed analytical and debugging skills with proven ability to perform in a fast paced environment and under time constraints while keeping attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple issues, with quickly changing priorities
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles based on AGILE mode of working.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Effective and supportive team player