RPG AS400 Developer
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
· Strong analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership for tasks and assignments
· Excellent communication skills required and a professional phone manner
· Experience on OS400 / System 36
· Experience in RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400, Data Base Utility (DBU 5.0)
· Desirable: Finance, bank, accounting.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Languages: Good command of English — French knowledge is an advantage.
· Support and Development of bespoke iSeries developments
· Work closely with the business Analyst and within the IT group
· Develop and support custom / bespoke iSeries programs
· To provide application support Level 3 on in house application and iSeries batch processing
· Bespoke programming of reports for different offices or business lines around the various data files using SQL, ILE RPG, Free format RPG, CLLE, (Xml and Java 20%) etc.