Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
Job Specific Competencies
Microsoft Windows 2003/20008/2016;
Linux RedHat (basics);
Citrix XenApp V5 & V6.5.;
Virtualization using VMware framework;
DB administration basics, SQL & ORACLE;
Proven IT Coordinator background of minimum 2 years in multinational organizations;
Good knowledge of quality framework (ITIL v3);
English language is a must at advanced level (B2-C1);
• To be the main point of contact for technical requests and changes related to the corresponding platform/application;
• Ensures that the move to production of changes is done, through integration processes, within the framework defined by the technical architecture, sourcing strategy and operational standards;
• Define infrastructure required for platform needs : development, technical and functional test, training, production;
• Ensure the operability of delivered packages based on operational standards provided by Ops performance management tower;
• Ensure the technical acceptance of platform solutions release in production by service providers;
• Participate to the definition of best practices and IS deliverable requirements;
• Control and validate release (package and documentation) from IS;
• Coordination and participation to the installation and operations of application layer on integration environments;
• To be the technical referent for the core technology of the platform;
• Appeals to technical experts to find solutions out of its expertise domain;
• Coordination and participation to the packaging of applications, including documentation, for their deployment in production;
• Build comprehensible requests and planning to service suppliers for implementation of changes;
• Commit for IT on delivery dates to the IS platform;
• Act in support during the deployment in production;
• Ensure the IT release management, and technical documentation maintenance, for the platforms.