Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
– Proven services and infrastructure knowledge
– Check Point management + 2 year.
– General VPN knowledge (Ipsec and ssl) + 2 year.
– Dynamic routing (OSPF / BGP)
– F5 Load balancing & ASM
– Riverbed + 2 year.
– Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
– Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
– Fluent in English
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of group organization, processes and stakeholders.
– ITIL Foundations certification
Monitoring and administering security and network infrastructure devices as part of a central Team for all Edenred working with local Business Units, private and public cloud datacenter (Amazon, Azure, PAAS and IAAS), and other 3rd party vendors and providers.
Mainly Responsible for:
– Help define network and security infrastructure architecture
– Ensure documentation of current and evolutions of the global network and security infrastructure are up to date
– Administration of firewalls, switches, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewalls throughout the organization
– Ensures incidents and new requests are handled within defined SLAs
– Monitoring of infrastructure network and security devices (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics)
– Meet SLA for network infrastructure availability.
– Help measure and optimize the efficiency of the activities.
– Help set up the plan of process improvement.
– Bring assistance to the operational Teams.
– Contribute to the improvement of ITSM tools
Join our team! Because:
• You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level
• The team in Romania will have exposure to various global cultures and teams • You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasent working enviroment, close to Tineretului metro station
• We have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we don’t stop here.