Sales Engineer for Service Products
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Engineer for Service Products active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
- First of all a passion for sales and customers!
- Bachelors’ degree (preferably mechanical or electrical engineer);
- A proven track record in sales and/or new business development (at least 2-3 years);
- A high level of computer literacy (MS Office, CRM);
- Valid driving license (type B);
- English language (both spoken and written).
- Engaging in various sales activities to sell components, modernization and repair projects as well as certain new equipment to existing customers and develop new accounts to meet minimum established sales quotas;
- Prepare price estimates and quotations for service work using established tools, guidelines and input from the service department;
- Monitor the contract renewal process to ensure customer needs are met;
- Delivery of Service and Business Reviews to your customers as part of our global consultative approach to preventative maintenance;
- Actively keep in contact with assigned accounts in your area;
- Participate in defining the sales strategy within your area;
- Plan your schedule effectively to meet the optimal partner visit quota;
- Keep CRM database and all sales activities up to date;
- Sales Funnel Management, Forecasting and Reporting;
- Effective Service and Project Handovers to the Service Operations Team;
- Working closely with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of work packages.
- Competitive salary;
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone;
- Annual bonus;
- Comission based on sales results;
- Meal vouchers, trip allowance, safety equipment;
- Professional working environment and tools;
- Safety equipment;
- Trainings and development opportunities.