Business Reporting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Reporting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for a Business Reporting Analyst to join our client local team in Bucharest. The successful candidate must have a leaning towards Analytics & Business activities. The candidate needs to be a highly-driven and self-motivated professional, with great analytical skills, capable of organizing and working with data to generate meaningful insights for the business. He/she will work closely with the Business Manager of client company and other analysts in the team and understand the business goals, in order to define and coordinate initiatives that will ensure the business growth for key categories.
A typical day in this role could include:
• Work closely with the Business Strategy Team and Leadership Team on data projects;
• Design and develop data analysis and reporting solutions;
• Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources;
• Analyze data to discover trends and patterns, make forecasts & business strategy suggestions;
• Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to senior management.
• Build automated (dashboards) or ad-hoc reports and present them in a way that is easy to understand for both technical and non-technical colleagues.
What will make you successful in this role:
• Great communication skills, particularly in translating data insights into business decisions
• Previous experience 1-2 years in business analytics and/or commercial roles
• SQL proficiency, at least 1-2 years of relevant experience (experience with Amazon Web Services - S3 and Redshift - would be a plus);
• Data Analysis skills – working with large chunks of data, data extraction, consolidation and preparation;
• Good Excel Knowledge - for data analysis and modelling;
• Experience with reporting and data visualization tools will be considered a plus (Tableau OR any other data visualization tool);
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Fluent in English