Junior Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Junior Business Development Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• You have at least 8 – 12 months experience in services’ sales.
• You have a bachelor’s degree (IT / Engineering / Commercial / Marketing / Management, etc.)
• You ideally benefit from experience as part of an internship, entrepreneurship projects, etc.
• You are fluent in English.
• You are rigorous, with strong technical sensitivity and having the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• You are result-driven and with proactive attitude.
- Generates and develops business relationships with an effective approach, through research and qualification of potential prospects.
- Delivers tailored presentations to potential clients by using a wide range of presentation techniques.
- Actively and successfully manages the complete sales process.
- Responsibility for reaching individual sales targets in a rapidly developing structure.
- Conducts interviews for specific projects in order to find the best candidates, matching to client’s requests.
- Monitors projects, ensuring customer satisfaction and consultants’ success.
- Participates in operational meetings and carry out weekly reporting to Management.
Are you ready to take on a new challenge whose keys to success are your entrepreneurial spirit, your strong sensitivity to technology and innovation, your leadership and your ability to create lasting bonds of trust?
Join Us and Take the Challenge of a Growing Career!