Internship - Network Behaviour Researcher for IoT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Avira active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship - Network Behaviour Researcher for IoT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Avira, a company with over 100 million customers and more than 500 employees, is a worldwide leading supplier of self-developed security solutions for professional and private use. With more than 25 years of experience, the company is a pioneer in its field.Cerinte
You have a curious and self-driven attitude with good understanding of network protocols and Python coding skills that can help the team to enhance the security of IoT devices.
You will parse network traffic and build prototypes for behavioural network analysis that will be used by our artificial intelligence models.
Ultimately, the results of your research will help protecting people in the connected world.
We are highly motivated and addicted to pushing boundaries, driven by the purpose of building the most innovative IoT & Smart Home Security platform in the world. Experimentation, encouraging new ideas and sharing knowledge is our main strength.
Being part of the SafeThings team, you will act as a strong partner for the Network Intelligence team, to continuously improve the security of the connected home.
You will report directly to the SafeThings Engineering Manager in Bucharest.
What you will do
- Setup and configure routers and IoT devices into network topologies
- Monitor and analyze network traffic packets using tools such as: tcpdump and Wireshark and/or technologies such as: ElasticSearch and Kibana
- Parse network traffic packets and build network abnormal behaviour analysis prototypes using Python.
- Work closely with other teams, including embedded development, network intelligence to deliver new insights into network behavioural analysis.
Benefits and perks:
- Equipment of your choice
- Cozy cafeteria with lunch and specialty coffee
- Stylish building with open roof terraces
Learning & Development
- Unlimited access to Udemy
- Career Management
- Coaching programs
Health & Wellbeing
- Gym and fitness card
- Private medical care
- Sport events
Family & Living
- Vacation child care
- Avira Prime licenses
- Paid study leave
- Onboarding events
- Monthly Employee Meetings
- Summer & Christmas parties