HR Operations/ HR Generalist - 1063719
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience
• First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
• Typically, 2-4 years related experience in HR Operations, HR Generalist or other similar HR role.
Knowledge and Skills
• Developed knowledge of human resources.
• Basic legal knowledge of the local environment.
• Developing business acumen.
• Strong customer orientation and communications skills.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
• Ability to use HR systems and applications.
• Ability to respond independently to moderately complex inquiries.
• Proficient English level is a must.
HR Operations/ HR Generalist
• Provides a full range of HR support across multiple businesses and functions.
• Adapts programs and policies developed globally to local or regional requirements.
• Acts as a consultant and partner for the business in a wide range of HR related requests (including specific local admin and operational activities)
• Supports implementation of internal policies and practices in alignment with local legislation
• Provides customer support to employees and managers for low to high complexity HR cases.
• Analyzes employee data to address employees’ and managers’ requests
• Develops a broad understanding of human resources programs and a working knowledge of the business.
• Identifies areas for process improvements; provides country-specific subject matter expertise and solutions.
• Provides analytical support and analysis for priority projects that impact employees at the country level
• Resolves HR support cases and represents HR to internal stakeholders.
• Assists people leaders with reporting needs and analyzes HR country related data
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.