Data Maintenance Analyst - German Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Data Maintenance Analyst - German Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered according to the internal procedures;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers) and respect the SLA agreed with countries; ensure the quality, accuracy and unicity of the data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other internal departments.
- Main activities for PRICING stream: Contract Conditions Settlement (CCS) creation & update, create/update/inactivate standard or special prices;
- Main activities for CUSTOMERS stream are: create/update/inactivate/block customers, understand the structures from GE business;
- Document the processes and SOP for the al the streams and update them in real time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Min of 2 years’ experience in Master Data. Any experience in supply / procurement it would be an advantage;
- English language (B2-C1), German language (B2-C1);
- MS Office (Excel –medium/advanced level, Word, Power Point);
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking, with initiative;
- Proactive and with initiative.