Junior Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- attention to details and analytical skills
- problem solver
- motivated and hardworking
- multi-tasking capabilities
- fast learning ability
- excellent English skills both spoken and written
- 1 year experience in a Wholesale Telecommunication company would be a plus
- voice traffic monitoring and analysis
- maintain the costs on different routes as low as possible without affecting the quality
- work in close relation with the Sales, NOC and Reporting team
- tracing market shifts and code changes
- proactively testing and, if needed, routing suppliers on different destinations
- understanding of market trends and knowledge of strong suppliers on main destinations
- setting up alerts, based on historical traffic profile, profitability, volume etc.
- keeping track of the performance of outbound carriers and of the inbound carriers shifted traffic patterns
- managing routing tables efficiently and effectively selection of least cost routes, carrying on efficiency tests to assure KPI's
- checking the supplier’s rate, quality parameters and route capacity to select optimal routing
- defining the rules around proportional traffic splits and traffic overflows to fulfil volume commitments and maximize routing occupancy and efficiency
- verifying all changes to supplier rate sheets and destination dial codes and map dial codes to the network routing plan to stop potential mismatches and losses
- mapping of supplier dial codes to the network routing number plan to stop potential mismatches and losse
- pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team
- salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation plus a performance based monthly bonus
- central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations
- flexible working hours (8 h/ day) and short Friday (4 h)