SD-WAN Escalation Engineer
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client offers a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking, and Cloud Edge solutions that provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and visibility, while dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes.The client is changing the way networks are operated around the world with their product. In 2016, they were the first vendor to bring an application-defined approach to SD-WAN with their product.
Our client has 30.000+ customers – including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
They are looking for an Escalation Engineer to be part of the development team, in order to provide highly specialized support to clients.
This position is based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
• Experience in enterprise technical support role, preferably with a networking technology company.
• Experience with general routing/switching, policy based routing, spanning-tree, VLANs
• Knowledge of networking, understanding of packet flow and TCP session establishment, knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies
• Strong technical and problem solving skills.
• Experience with UNIX/Linux, scripting is a plus.
• Virtualization technologies (KVM)
• Strong communication skills with customers, as well as internal company groups.
• Self-learning and independent.
• Cisco network certification (CCNA, CCNP) is a preferred
• The primary responsibility for the Escalation Engineer is to manage technical issues for our clients.
• Provide Layer 3-4 support to customers via web, email and phone.
• Provide accurate and prompt updates to customers.
• Manage technical escalations and participate in conference calls.
• Take ownership of customer issues and handle problems through to resolution.
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
• Thorough understanding of the customers environment and the ability to provide expert advice and advanced troubleshooting problem resolution steps are essential.
• Trace analysis, log analysis, advanced Linux troubleshooting.
• You will work alongside a team of highly skilled engineers delivering World-Class customer support for our SD-WAN products.
- stock options plan
- life insurance
- disability insurance
- critical illness
- medical insurance
- Safetynet Program
- Paid Parental Leave(1 month)
- Adoption Assistance Program
- meal vouchers
- work from home (2-4 days a month)
- local transport