QA Automation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Automation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in automated test development and/or software development experience ;
- Demonstrates understanding of inter-system dependencies around primary applications;
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested;
- Understands automated testing tools and procedures (must be able to define what test scenarios should be automated);
- Proven ability to develop and maintain automated scripts (must be able to develop automated scripts);
- Proven ability to diagnostic and problem-solving skills. Good oral and written communication skills in English;
- Proven ability to lead small/medium projects, including leading and training local team members or around the globe.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Performs estimation efforts on projects;
- Delivers test plans and test cases, Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication;
- Conducts a variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements;
- Drives and executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation and the testing plan, including the automation strategy and the automated scripts;
- Monitor/Logs defects;
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved;
- Generate reports, status and analysis for upper management.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.