User Acceptance Testing Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile User Acceptance Testing Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a User Acceptance Testing Analyst on our UAT team in Bucharest, Romania.
Dell Financial Services (DFS) is seeking qualified applicants for User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance Validation on behalf of DFS Consumer and Commercial Sales team. The role will entail testing systems and processes from both the perspective of a customer and internal sales representatives. The candidate will be responsible for thoroughly examining the sales and marketing tools to ensure conformity to requirements and delivering an optimized user and customer experience.
- Undergraduate degree and 1+ years relevant experience in testing;
- Understanding of intersystem dependencies for sales, marketing, finance, order management, and fulfillment systems;
- Ability to manage multiple IT launches and program executions. Overcome barriers through troubleshooting techniques, leveraging trusted partners and subject matter experts, and resourcefulness to complete tasks on time when challenges arise;
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and develop general knowledge of systems being tested;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop test strategy based on documented business requirements and technical design. Present test plan strategies to business and IT partners prior to UAT entry. Successfully execute test cases during the project’s lifecycle, while ensuring compliance and quality in all phases of work;
- Identify, log, and track defects as needed in accordance with severity & priority guidelines;
- Actively contribute in working sessions with IT for troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and retesting to ensure defects are resolved;
- Participate in daily stand-ups, core team meetings, IT demo sessions etc.;
- Publish testing progress statistics and reporting to stakeholders and leadership;
- Execute post-launch validation, defect identification, and resolution. Conduct post-launch monitoring using monitoring systems and reporting tools;
- Document and track project details in Confluence.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.