Corporate Policy Owner Services Senior
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in working in (insurance) operations area
• SQL basic knowledge;
• Ability to focus on problem-solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Very Good knowledge of English, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Word
• University diploma.
• Be responsible for the operational implementation of group insurance projects, taking part in negotiations with corporate partners and contractual framework development;
• Prepare group projects technical specifications and assist the development team during the implementation phase;
• Administer group insurance contracts in dedicated administration systems;
• Perform control and audit activities related to department activity;
• Identify and adjust the department’s operational processes and group contractual provisions in line with regulatory & compliance changes;
• Identify possible risks associated with the departments' output and deliver solutions that will mitigate effectively those risks;
• Recommend solutions to automate or simplify the operational processes;
• Conduct training sessions in order to provide business associates with business; knowledge for the administration of group insurance.