ECOMMERCE DATA ANALYST
We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge? You will work as our eCommerce Business Analyst for South East Europe region, in a multifunctional team fully dedicated to growing this 10X channel. You’ll partner with external partners to provide reporting on key business measures, define process/ business improvement plans and recommend potential solutions.
- Provide analytic support by using various tools to gather eCommerce data, normalize it and model it to perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis, interpret findings and present actionable recommendations
- Use statistics, prescriptive, predictive modelling (eg. Machine Learning, Process Mining) and automation tools (eg. RPA) to increase and optimize user experience, revenue generation, cost/ effort reduction and other business outcomes
- Determine the critical metrics for each area, create and maintain standardized dashboard reports for the team;
- Track trends within the business and with our partners vs. the eCommerce market and come up with ideas to optimize website, channel performance and customer segmentation;
- Partner with Analytics and Insights team to monitor demographic and behavioural shifts that can impact business and hypothesize potential effects and how to address;
- Manage report and performance by device, making recommendations for site optimization based on important metrics;
- Analyse conversion rate optimization activities, such as A/B testing;
- Develop an understanding and/or have knowledge of SEO best practices and its impact on traffic and other metrics;
- Explore new and existing digital analytics tools to improve the time action on an area of improvement and reduce manual work in data processing.
- Deliver training and coaching on data analysis/visualization and explain complex solutions to people from multiple functions and hierarchical levels.
Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning with given specific projects and responsibilities
Continuous mentoring – collaborate with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manage
Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and inspire initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A quantitative degree (such as: Statistics, Cybernetics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics, etc..)
- Advanced use of Google Analytics 360
- Must be a hands-on team member and operate with a start-up mentality to move the business forward;
- Resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities;
- Effective communicator;
- Ability to produce and manage multi-functional relationships;
- Autonomy and a good sense of responsibility.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.