Java & DevOps Conference @ TechTalks Timisoara ONLINE
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads Java & DevOps Conference @ TechTalks Timisoara ONLINE active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The Workshops and Conferences from TechTalks Timisoara go online and are Webinars now. You will enjoy the same quality content straight from your cozy home. Register and will keep you posted with the details! In case you already registered, you will receive all the necessary informations to access the webinars you applied for! Stay tuned!
This webinars helps developers to learn about the technical innovations in Java and DevOps but is also focused on the discussion, demos and insights based on the experience's sharing between its participants and also speakers.
These are for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
The agenda: JAVA & Security Conferences
The agenda is going to be updated every day so stay tuned.
Api First vs. Code first. The 'why's and 'how's using Swagger, Spectral and openapi-generator-maven-plugin.
Speaker: Vlad Carcu, Java developer
Vlad has worked as a Java developer for the past 12 years, 5 of which he spent in various tech lead or team lead positions. He’s currently focused on knowledge sharing and developing talent inside and outside the company.
Understanding the place of Testing in DevOps
DevOps is a concept whose applicability has grown significantly in recent years. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and other well-known names in the field are constantly updating their services using the benefits of DevOps. Recently this concept has been joined by the testing part (Continuous Testing).
Curious to know more about DevOps and DevTestOps? This presentation will introduce these concepts by continuing to explain them with examples.
Speaker: Denisa Maris and Emese Mathe
When & where will we meet?
- Tuesday, 31st of March, between 17:00-18:20
4 Steps to register quick and easy:
1. Subscribe to one or more webinars of your interest.
2. We will send you a link to access and to JOIN the webinar
3. Make yourself comfortable, take your laptop or phone and prepare for 1 hour of valuable content, interesting topics for your personal, but also professional development. And something very important: to have a good internet connection.
4. Prepare a series of questions that you can ask through the Q&A session at the end.By registering to this event, you agree with the fact that your personal data will be used by Catalyst Solutions to allow you to attend the event (by registering, confirming and signing in at the event). Also you understand and agree with the Hipo.ro terms and conditions.