Financial Analysis Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analysis Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Please take note that the recruitment process will start in March 2020
Hire start date: April 2020
• Enrolled in the 3rd year undergraduate degree in Economics or related degree program
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to rapidly assimilate diverse data and make decisions
• Strong understanding of business concepts and underlying details; ability to identify potential errors and make decisions regarding future business needs
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Financial Planning and Analysis Intern on our Dell Financial Services team in Bucharest.
During the 3 months internship within the FP&A department you will have the following responsibilities
• Provides analysis in support of the development and implementation of key finance projects
• Works with and supports Finance Managers, Strategists, Stakeholders and Business
• Leads understanding of business systems and industry requirements
• Understands implications of financial analysis and solutions provided
• Collaborates and coordinates across all finance and business segments
• Validates solution design through active participation
• Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes and procedures
We offer flexible schedule, highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.