Senior Advanced Hardware Engineer
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
What Skills & Experience Do You Need?
• Master’s/University degree in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in the Component Engineering, Hardware design or Test Engineering
• Essential deep knowledge of electronic components, their parameters and characteristics, knowledge of electronic circuits and subsystems, experience with conditional qualification testing
• MS Office, Statistical methods and tools. Knowledge of CAD tools;
• Very good written and spoken English, very good communication and negotiation skills, work in the international team, ability of multitasking
• UL/CSA/CE standards knowledge
• Master’s Degree Electrical Engineering
• Statistical methods and tools
What Will You Be Doing Every Day?
• Participate in Cost reduction ideas generation
• Perform or support feasibility review of new ideas assigned
• Total cost model preparation and approval – collecting project data such as cost of engineering services, capital investment, other services, projects length, etc. and define the Return on Investment.
• Redesign electronic circuits in order to reduce the product cost
• Test Plan preparation – Prepare the specific Test plan for the project to make sure the alternative component will satisfy all requirements and final product performance meets the specification
• Component and Product level Qualification – Perform all required testing in the laboratory, complete test report, get approval from Client