Junior Voice Network Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Voice Network Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- student or university graduate of UPB - Telecommunications or Computer Science
- network architecture knowledge
- advanced English knowledge(written and spoken)
- analytical skills
- experience in solving problems and finding solutions
- communication skills, adaptability and perseverance
- ability to work in stressful situations
- voice network monitoring and ensuring network availability
- ticket management
- new equipment setup
- network configuration, management and maintenance
- interaction with major telephony operators
- vocational training and continuous learning of various technical knowledge
- pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team
- salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation
- central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations
- flexible working hours and short Friday (4 h)
- work from home (occasionally) as agreed with the direct manager