Internship - Android Software Validation Engineer
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork adaptability, self-motivated.
- Annalytical person with attention to details.
- Scripting experience (Bash and/or Python) is a plus
- Understanding of test methodology, test cycle, process is a plus.
- Familiar with Linux/Android development environment and tools is a plus
- Test Android releases on NXP embedded chips/boards on different platforms;
- Perform different test cycles for Android, running Google conformance test suites (CTS, VTS, GTS, STS) and submit bugs to JIRA system.
- Give analysis to the issue’s root cause and communicate with developers.
Testing and validation are a crucial part in the development process to ensure high quality operating system stacks for our microprocessors. Having the best infrastructure and tools in our software process is key for delivering on time quality software. We are looking for people with operating systems knowledge, proactive and eager to learn, to help us design, implement and execute test cases and automated tests for our Android project, as well as contributing to the continuous testing environment.
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.