Regional Account & Hub Manager (Oradea)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GABTEO CONSULT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Regional Account & Hub Manager (Oradea) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Fundatii - Voluntariat - ONG active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• Sales / Account management background;
• Very good understanding of behavioural psychology;
• Ability to juggle multiple accounts;
• A people’s person with management skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Mid-level sales person, with a tech background, with basic experience in organizing events;
• Must enjoy working in a remote, collaborative, fast paced environment;
• Must be a youthful spirit with community building skills.
Regional Account responsibilities:
• Taking over the existing regional accounts from the fundraising team and further strengthen relationships;
• Developing and executing a strategy to consolidate and further expand the regional partners portfolio, focused on fundraising on one hand and employment of the company explorers on the other;
• Developing tight connections with the local authorities and other relevant stakeholders such as regional development agencies, chambers of commerce and educational institutions;
• Creating fundraising packages for the companies, in collaboration with the fundraising team; Keeping in touch with partners through events, formal and informal meet-ups, personalized on-line and off-line campaigns or any other solution you may bring about;
• Identifying and taking action on new funding opportunities, such as EU subsidies in affiliation with other regional NGOs;
• Maintaining and updating company’s partners database;
• Generating digitalization projects that the company member’s may execute;
• Acting as main contact and facilitator of interactions and between the explorers and the companies; Providing relevant content for the marketing team to use as advertising or promo material;
• Our client will be counting on you to generate employment opportunities: internships, summer jobs, part or full time. You will also be the one to facilitate and overview this process.
Hub Manager responsibilities:
• Managing and overlooking the functioning of the local Hub;
• Collaborating with the engagement and capability teams to monitor and improve the experience for members, partners or visitors in the Hub;
• Creating and maintaining a learning and conducive atmosphere with a social twist;
• Developing and implementing offline engagement strategies for the members such as events, go- outs, community projects;
• Associating with relevant stakeholders and organizing events aimed to enhance company members’ exposure and skills.
Our client is a forerunner in the field of performance education with over 6 years experience training young minds in tech fields. The company’s mission is to create sustainable growth nationwide, through performance education and next-level strategic entrepreneurship.