Senior Accountant German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mood Media active
View all jobs Senior Accountant German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
• Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
• 4+ years in relevant accounting role (SSCs / BPOs preferred)
• Fluent in English/German
• Experience leading teams and/or projects is preferred
• Strong IFRS experience
• Good knowledge of VAT, WHT rules
• Previous Oracle exposure
• Advanced analytical and Microsoft Excel skills
• Self-starter and works with limited direction and take full ownership of areas of responsibility
• Self-motivated and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills to articulate key information
• Initiative and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
• High emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, data analysis, and process innovation
• Detail-oriented and high energy
• Team player who embraces change
• Unceasing curiosity and the courage to challenge the status quo
Reports to RO Finance SSC Director and work closely with Country FD of the assisted (BU)
Oversee the day-to-day accounting activities for the assisted Business Unit (Accounts Payable / GL entries / Cash Allocation / Cash disbursements)
Prepare and/or review complex entries and supporting documentation.
Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
Prepare management reporting packs
Perform detailed variance analyses
Responsible for ensuring proper internal controls are in place and all transactions are recorded timely and accurately in accordance with applicable IFRS and company Accounting policies and procedures
Cross-functional co-operation: work closely with other BU functions in to ensure all relevant documents / information are accurately and timely provided
Assist with special projects and ad hoc reporting
Facilitates exchange of data / information with statutory auditors / local tax advisors
Assist in the analysis of process improvements to existing processes and deliverable.
Build, foster and maintain good working relationships with members of RO Finance SSC and company stakeholders