French Customer Support Specialist for Airbnb (Relocation)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Telus active.
Vezi toate job-urile French Customer Support Specialist for Airbnb (Relocation) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.Cerinte
- French and English Level B2
- Willing to work full time on shifting schedules, afternoon, evenings and night shifts
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Good communication skills with strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving
As a Customer Support Agent for Airbnb you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society.
- Deal with members� email queries promptly and efficiently, in accordance with company
- Process all incoming phone calls from customers and manage all requests, changes and
cancelations as necessary
- Interact with a diverse customer base
- Input and access data on multiple systems
- Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising , ensuring to report recurring queries
in order to minimize repeat callers
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and
acting upon information advised in e-mail update, team meetings, training and other briefings
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and
adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of
- Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes where possible
- Maintain at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance, as outlined by your
Manager in relation to call times, idle times and other performance metrics as they arise
- Help maintain a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and
participating constructively in team meetings
- Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as may be required from time to time by
your Manager or other designated authority figures.
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries. The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a 63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining 33% and 3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com