R2R Finance Process Expert
Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. If you want to discover what you can do next, then this is the place for you. Are you looking for a challenging career move in Finance? We invite you to learn more about the open positions that the Schlumberger Bucharest Financial Hub has to offer! We opened our Bucharest Financial Hub in 2012 and it is currently our biggest hub in the Romanian capital. Our Schlumberger Financial Hubs are centers of excellence that encourage curious and talented people to develop in a dynamic environment, helping them build successful careers in order to achieve their full potential. Does this sound like the ideal next step in your career? If so, then learn about the opportunities our Bucharest Financial Hub has to offer. Join the winning team at Schlumberger.
The Finance Process Expert is responsible for performing high-level, complex reporting and analysis to enable in-depth decision making for Finance Hub business partners. The R2R Finance Process Expert works closely with key stakeholders to identify and provide solutions to key business challenges. Collaborates with the Process Owner and Finance Managers to support business delivery for the R2R process tower.
- Work closely with Process Owner and Division Leaders to identify efficiency, cost and quality improvements that relate to business goals;
- Lead, Implement and/or Facilitate process improvements and other transformation projects depending on the nature of the individual project role;
- Identify and recommend improvement towards more automated General Accounting processes;
- Communicate at all levels, in a manner that develops trust and credibility across the organization;
- Develop documented processes that ensure high financial control environment is achieved;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise;
- Propose changes to procedures and work instructions, when appropriate;
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects and ensures appropriately action;
- Manages, resolves and escalates, as appropriate, issues to ensure high quality deliverables;
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately;
- Act as a promoter of knowledge-sharing.
- Bachelor in Economic/ Accounting background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
- 3+ years experience and a proven track record in a similar role as a Finance Process Expert;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information;
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing, create reports, deliver presentations;
- Ability to manage the constructive deployment of Lean Six Sigma program methodologies;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Time management skills;
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach;
- Ability to prioritize issues;
- Self-motivated, results oriented;
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
Feel free to apply here!