This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euro-Testing Software Solutions active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
Required skills and background:
- Experience in agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD methodology
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes
- The role owner will be responsible for integrating the platform end-2-end, leading the operational activities of the platform, ensuring operational best practices, defining and driving operational standards and close collaboration with the development team to introduce DevOps best practices to continuously improve the level of automation in the deployment and operations of the service.
-The DevOps Engineer will closely collaborate with the Service Lifecyle Manager to ensure the continuous availability of the platform and a high-quality end-2-end service to our customers. This includes functional and technical analysis and specification, understanding of platform-specific architecture, the technologies used to build it and a good understanding of the integration points to drive Continuous Service Improvement and enable efficient trouble shooting an issue resolution.
- Accountable for quality, reliability and performance of assigned platforms and components, the DevOps Engineer needs both analytical as well as hands-on engineering and IT skills.
Up to date knowledge about Cloud infrastructure, CI/CD and Monitoring approaches is key.
- A pro-active, self-driven and problem-solving mindset combined with strong communication skills and excitement to collaborate in a cross functional and international team are key for this role.
-The role owner will be part of an agile squad and responsible to deliver and operate the Global Rewards Platform across multiple markets.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Health insurance coverage;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.).