Business Program Manager
Joining Microsoft Aspire Experience (MAE) graduate Program will give you a unique opportunity to start your professional career with global technology leader and learn from the finest in the business.
We believe that work is a place for exploration, creativity, innovation and professional growth. It’s about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things which leave a lasting impact. At Microsoft, as a full-time graduate employee, you experience an inspiring world class 2-year program.
In MAE, we will help you start strong at Microsoft, build your global network, and drive your career. Our 2-year program is focused on ensuring that you receive the professional development early to help you accelerate your impact in role and that you have the tools and knowledge to steer your long term career. You will be part of the global community, you will gain leadership exposure, world class trainings and the opportunity to take on challenging work and realize your full potential.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization;
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own;
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work;
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs;
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems;
- Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
As a business program manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects leveraging your diverse skillset across sales, marketing, analytics and financial acumen. You’ll support your organization in leading the team through major annual milestones and routine rhythm of the business. You’ll analyze industry trends, solution areas, internal processes and organizational performance. Your analysis and recommendations will help your leaders see around corners and anticipate problem areas.
Since your work is versatile, you might assist with the preparation and delivery of the various training/readiness sessions. You could help the company manage, land and execute partner recruitment and enablement programs via the Microsoft Partner Network program. You might also work closely with customer facing teams to drive business requirements from strategy through demand validation and quantification - mapping and delivering a clear and repeatable process for our largest deals and most strategic customers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors Degree program, or a Masters (non-MBA) degree program and on track to graduate by June 2020 or have graduated no earlier than March 2019;
- Formal training in project and process management, financial accounting, business strategy and operations and/or sales/marketing operations desired;
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers, leaders, partners and customers, including those in the c-suite;
- Available to start on September 2020;
- Display skills in planning and project management;
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively;
- Highly analytical - ability to understand business metrics, customer and market trends;
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills; the ability to build and deliver effective presentations;
- The aptitude to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; from end users to senior management/executives;
- Fluency in both English and local language;
- Fluency in the 2nd foreign language would be an extra advantage.