This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Good knowledge of Cloud Computing and some implementation
• Knowledge of Message Queue Brokers such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, and Kafka
• Experience with Java/NodeJs
• Experience with NON-SQL DB
• Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Ability to work in globally distributed teams
• Exposure to the financial services industry
•Experience in an Agile environment
• 4+ years experience
• Strong C#skills with experience on both .NET Core and .NET Frameworks
• Knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation
• BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
• Proficient at implementing web applications using SOAP and REST
• Knowledge on Data Storage stacks including SQL DB
• Understand CI/CD concepts•Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills