Automotive Linux Kernel Software Engineer
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company. AUSY Group currently operates across 11 countries through its more than 6500 employees, sharing three defining concepts “Vision, High Quality, and Commitment”.
The company has been operating since, with offices located in Bucharest and Sibiu. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
- University degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunications;
- Linux development. Knowledge of ANSI C programming;
- Scripting language such as Python would be a plus;
- Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as git;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Attention to detail, self-motivated;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player.
The following skills are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel Programming;
- Knowledge of specific automotive applications;
- Knowledge of ARM Architecture and assembly;
- Knowledge of Linux networking stacks and drivers.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following work experience is needed:
- Advanced C Programming;
- Linux Programming;
- Experience debugging hardware and low level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.);
- Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools;
- Good command of English (speaking & writing).
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Meal tickets.