Collections Analyst with Czech Language Speaker - 1061324
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
• Typically 0-2 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Basic accounting knowledge.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Familiarity with computers.
• Basic prioritization skills.
• Basic understanding of company's order management process.
• Basic understanding of company's dispute management process.
• Basic understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
• Basic influence skills.
Collections Analyst with Czech Language Speaker
Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Analyzes customer•s financial condition to determine credit limit and risk rating. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. Monitors e- commerce systems and credit card transactions to detect fraud. Ensures payments are collected in a timely manner and resolves issues and disputes that prevent customer payment.
• Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
• Analyzes output from fraud detection system and makes recommendation for further investigation.
• Interacts with credit card companies to manage credit charge-backs.
• Negotiates down payment with customers and company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
• Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
• Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
• Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
• Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for company and customer.
• Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.