Sourcing Specialist role open in Cluj-Napoca | French speakers needed! [AL1548]
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Sourcing Specialist role open in Cluj-Napoca | French speakers needed! [AL1548] active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluency in English;
• Proficiency in French;
• Bachelor’s degree in science, Business or Engineering or a similar field - a combination of high school education and relevant experience will also be considered.
• Previous work experience is a plus but not mandatory
• Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
• Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Managing an end to end sourcing process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyses (or, a price analysis)
• Supplier and basic market research
• Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
• Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
• Completing product or service requirements
• Collecting data, compiling & analysing the results to present a consistent analysis to clients
Candidates will have opportunities to further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques.
• On-going training to enhance senior client relationship management skills;
• Diverse exposure to clients in several Industry verticals – Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Automobile, CPG etc.
• Lateral career progression (upon proven capabilities) to multiple service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and Consulting area.
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services for job seekers are free of charge. We also offer a bonus scheme for candidates.