CONTRACT SETUP AND ASSEMBLY WITH GERMAN, Location: Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile CONTRACT SETUP AND ASSEMBLY WITH GERMAN, Location: Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Fluent in German;
- Very good command of the English language;
- University graduate-financial studies represent a plus;
- Confidence in handling and calculating financial information/ strong at math;
- Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, stakeholder
management and problem-solving skills;
- Review team process documentation and provide knowledgeable feedback;
- Ability to work efficiently in a team, but also individually;
- Organizational skills to be able to document and quickly reference information;
- Knowledge provided by internal resources and manage multiple requests and deliver in a timely
Assisting Client Delivery and Sales personnel with end to end process of creating and managing contracts in our internal systems;
Making sure the deal is set up correctly and submitted to pass the pre-validation criteria first time right;
Work together with operations to make sure the deal flows through the process in a timely manner, issues are solved and on-holds are prevented;
When contract is ready for signature, facilitate the steps for customer signature;
When signed, proceed with the required additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up;
- Monitor deal set up in the systems;
- Provide quality delivery of service center catalog items in line with catalog process descriptions and targets, ownership of issues and follow-through;
- Carry out regular quality reviews to ensure the processes are being followed and verify the quality of deliverable;
- Ensure services are delivered to the agreed targets;
- Update tools and processes according to the business changes.