General Accounting Ops Associate with Russian
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you our ideal candidate?
• Previous accounting experience/studies is a plus;
• At least a medium level of English and Russian;
• Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Responsibility and accuracy;
• Driven and enthusiastic personality;
• Analytical thinking and organized person;
• Experience in a multinational and multicultural environment is a plus.
• Asset Accounting activities in client ERP (SAP BPP):
• General Ledger activities in client ERP;
• Payroll accounting activities;
• Participate proactively at process improvement initiatives;
• Solves issues/problems by precedent and reference detailed instructions and procedural documents
• Escalate issues in timely manner to direct supervisor to seek for advice for complex issues and problems
• Other ad-hoc requests
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.