Mobile UI/UX Designer
Green Horse Games is a Romanian company dedicated to building quality mobile games.
We are a creative group of people sharing the same passion in creating great gaming experiences. We have committed ourselves to create competitive & social experiences for players all around the world.
Among the games we proudly created and published:
Football Rivals - join the World of Football and play in the same team with your friends and other real people.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile UX/UI with relevant portfolio
- Passionate about football (we build football themed games, so it's important to understand and "speak" football)
- User oriented & empathic
- Loves learning new stuff and constantly leveling up
- A Team Player: look forward, receive and apply feedback, as well as provide constructive feedback to others
- Strong UI design skills (illustration skills are a plus)
- Good prototyping skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (we use Photoshop, Illustrator and XD)
- Fluent in English
- Available for a full time job in Bucharest
Please include a link to your portfolio as part of your application.
Build a high-quality mobile user experience by:
- Working closely with our product managers to identify problems and/or opportunities by conducting user-tests and/or following metrics
- Brainstorm with the team on finding innovative solutions that support the product’s KPIs
- Build on the agreed solutions by creating wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Deliver eye-candy, high-quality visual assets while keeping a consistent visual design language (on new or existing products)
- Understand and use internal and/or external feedback to improve your work
- Conduct user-tests to understand how players use the games you build
- performance based bonuses
- innovation focused environment
- company retreats outside Romania once a year (question mark for this year for obvious reasons)
- attractive salary with private medical services and meal tickets
- work from home currently