HR Admin Specialist
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Human Resources & Operations Team
We are fun. We are smart. We are always kind and we see the best in people. We care for our organization.
Our Mission: Supporting our business and our people in reaching strategic goals through the best suited people processes and solutions.
Curious | Collaborative | Personally credible | Decisive thinker | Driven to deliver
• A minimum of 1-year previous experience in HR administration
• Exposure to HR systems, including Revisal
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Thorough understanding of labor laws applicable in Romania
• Self-planning and organizing skills
• High attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Good command of English
Can you be a maniac about structure and organization as well as a promoter of open relationships and communication?
Join us and you will find a highly collaborative team, ready to support you in your journey of becoming a successful HR professional.
- Fulfill all employment related formalities throughout the employee lifecycle (including starters, leavers, references, etc.).
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Assist with ongoing operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. medical leaves and work schedules)
- Manage employees’ queries and requests, including employment certificates.
- Act as role model and people connector.
- Revise and update company policies.
- Support in ensuring the health and safety compliance.
- Update, maintain and ensure the data quality and integrity in our HR systems. Proactively make recommendations where necessary to improve efficiency.
- Extract relevant information for statutory or internal reports.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.