Service Technician Foreman, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- University degree (in electrical or mechanical engineering) is an advantage
- Experience in leading a manufacturing team, preferred with experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in mass production a must, automotive production preferred
- Motivation to work in dynamic environment
- Ability to work in international context
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving, time management skills
- Self motivated with ability to work as an individual and in a team environment is a must
- Experience with working on Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP
- Fluent English is mandatory, secondary language (French, Hungarian, German) is preferred
- Production according to KPIs of quality, delivery performance and costs
- Ensure equipment utilization within area of responsibility
- Lead and establish service teams
- Developing employees
- Support employees in improving their working processes and personal development (training)
- Analyze causes of weakness in the value stream
- Work on Continuous Improvement
- Ensure compliance with company procedures